Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day One.

so after a 14 1/2 hour drive give or take a few a hours i'm here.
i live in chiacgo!!!!
(back to the drive) awful...never wanna make that drive again! things i'm over because of it: MOUNTAINS!!, indiannapolis, falling rock(just the one) signs, snomisting, detours, red blinky creepy windmills, scary death stops, and Chicago's covercharge.

i got in after midnight here (after one my time) PS I'm an hour younger!!! and was immediately welcomed by josh and spencer(roommates) in the street at Black Rock(bar two doors down from my place). then parked showered got dressed and headed to the bar within 10 minutes of being in chicago. later, drunk, i got to bed about 4am (5am my old time).

i just woke up now in Chicago!!! beautiful day outside...not sure what to do with myself. having coffee and watching tv discussing plans for the day with Josh. spence went to church.

so far plan is brunch then IKEA. i need to unpack my trunk still. Charissa(my singing blonde disney friend that lives here now), tyson(her husband), josh, me and spence unloaded the interior last night after the bar.

day one!!!
couldn't be happier in life and feel so at home already. ready to see where my place is in this city and still aspiring to be a big deal(it'll happen).

until next time. thanks to all my friends for the texts and calls and posts of support. I'm here.

(holding my coffee high) Cheyahs to showing up to my life!!!

with much joy
-Dusty Dink

No comments:

Post a Comment